Friday, February 18, 2011

Top Stories

The top stories I'll be discussing with you all this week is as follows:
Found on E! Online



Me personally, I follow the Kardashians' despite if they are famous for nothing. I think they all have a very interesting story. They are always on the headlines, and everyone talks about them. I have actually grown to love them and I watch all of their shows: Keeping Up with The Kardashians, Kourtney & Khloe take Miami, Kourtney & Kim take New York and I'll definitely be tuning in to the new upcoming show, Khloe and Lamar.

Since I follow the Kardashians pretty much religiously, I have a sense of how Kourtney and Scott (picture above) have been doing lately. Ever since Las Vegas, where Scott had gotten drunk, fought Kourtney's younger brother, Rob, playfully of course, and shoved a hundred dollar bill down a server's throat, he definitely has changed his ways. At first I thought that Kourtney was ridiculous to put up with what Scott had done in the past.

After watching the last few episodes of KUWTK and the first few of KKTNY it seems to me that he has really changed. I would actually love to see Scott and Kourtney's relationship grow if he keeps his attitude the same. Especially with their little bundle of love, Mason, they would be one happy family. So I am, for the first time, rooting for Scott and Kourtney.


2. Christina Applegate's Baby

I remember Christina Applegate as the girl who starred in Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead, it is actually one of my favorite movies to watch whenever it's on HBO. In April 2008 36-year-old, Christina was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had a double mastectomy, which is basically a medical term for the surgical removal of one or both breasts, partially or completely.

After she did the double mastectomy, Christina Applegate was cancer-free. Now a new and improved Christina gave birth last month to a beautiful baby girl, Sadie Grace. In interviews, she has said that becoming a mother has "changed her life." She went on to reveal, “I felt my heart literally open up for the first time and like wrap itself around her. It was profound.”

This is an amazing story. I can't wait to hear more about Christina Applegate and her baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment